The average worker gets interrupted every 8 minutes and a person with a cluttered desk spends on average 1.5 hours per day looking for things. In our time-pressed work, learning how to manage multiple priorities is critical to success.
The learner will be able to:
- Understand the four components of “time”
- Employ tricks for expediting high priorities
- Identify how to find time for those things that offer reward or benefit
- Eliminate time robbers
- Manage the “should do’s” that you get from others
- Minimize the “stuff” and interruptions that affect your performance
- Construct an action plan
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to better manage their time or instruct their staff on best time management practices.