a 7-hour day training provided for the Workforce Training Series of Bennington, Vermont.
When: Friday, Sept 6th 8:30am - 4pm
Face-to-face communication is still the gold standard in communicative abilities. Organizations have ranked new graduates as largely inefficient in their communication skills. Therefore, the need to understand communication and those behaviors that are most beneficial is needed and a skill that can be honed. This fundamental workplace skill raises the ability to improve upon and create higher levels of effectiveness and engagement. This workshop will help develop the communication skills within your workers and limit the amount of tension they experience from mis-communication.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
- Greater clarity of your starting point: interpersonal strengths and areas for improvement
- Key elements of effective communication – both verbal and non-verbal
- Strategies for how to speak up confidently, clearly and concisely
- Greater ability to receive feedback from others with poise
- Be a better listener to learn more and uncover expectations
- Understanding of how personality affects communication and the ability to flex to communicate better with others
- An individualized plan for enhanced communication with your boss, team members and co-workers
Who should attend: An ideal, full-day workshop for supervisors, managers, and staff of all levels who want understand and improve their workplace communication skills