a 7-hour day training provided by New Directions for Albany, New York.
DATE: Thursday, November 7 I 8:30am – 4:00pm
PLACE: Quality Inn – 611 Troy Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY
Description: Times are difficult in organizations as people are expected to do more with fewer resources. One option for the workforce is to disengage and just “do the job.” Another option is to see this period as a challenge that requires full engagement and accountability. Much of the success of that option will depend on the caliber of management and supervision. This workshop explores engagement and accountability at a deep level and includes the application of the DiSC work style preference assessment to look beyond simply remedies.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
- Identifying the challenges we all face with motivation, engagement and accountability
- Understanding how the inclusion of GenY/Millennials is changing the motivation landscape
- Identifying the two key motivators in your environment and how to develop and apply them motivators on a daily basis
- Recognizing the inclusion > engagement > empowerment continuum
- Building specific engagement and accountability activities into the initiating and planning phases of any project or task
- Utilizing the CAMP and PRR methods to build motivation to engage and be accountable within the workforce
- Overcoming the “learned helplessness” that plagues most organizations
- Recognizing your own personality preferences that impact engagement and accountability
- Applying the learning to create your own engagement and accountability plan
Who should attend: This workshop helps all managers and supervisors understand and apply key motivational tools and techniques to increase engagement and build accountability within their workforce.
Cost: $179 Sale Price: $149/per seat