a 7-hour day training provided by New Directions for Albany, New York.
DATE: Monday, November 11 I 8:30am – 4:00pm
PLACE: Quality Inn – 611 Troy Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY
Description: These days we all need to know how to get our ideas across and give outstanding presentations not only to our customers and external stakeholders, but also within the organization. However, most people have never learned how to build an effective presentation and deliver it in a way that wins over the audience. We may think that just having a good idea should be enough, but that’s not the case.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
- Knowing your audience’s needs and adapting your presentation to different personality types
- Structuring and building an effective presentation that influences others
- Creating appropriate presentation aids, including the power of storytelling
- Engaging your audience through questions and answers
- Owning the room and using your confidence to convince others
- Preparing your own “show time” approach
Who should attend: The workshop is designed to help anyone who expects to present to others and needs help developing and/or improving their approach. Participants are asked to bring an “active” presentation topic to the training to work on their technique.
Cost: $179 Sale Price: $149/per seat