Customer Service & Sales
For quality service to be delivered, it has to come from the very roots of an organization. New Directions Consulting has designed a 9-step Quality Service Initiative that transforms customer service levels and consistency within 18 months.
Our nine step process includes:
1. Setting up a cross-functional quality leadership team
2. Surveying external customers
3. Surveying internal customers
4. Defining quality service values
5. Launching improvement initiatives that save money and time
6. Developing organization-wide service standards and service level agreements
7. Developing a quality improvement suggestion system
8. Initiating sub teams to work on specific improvement areas
9. Learning to measure and maintain metrics
We also offer a number of Quality Service products:
• 25-Common Quality Service Standards
• On-line and paper external and internal customer surveys
• Sample Service Level Agreements
• Strategies for Successful Project Implementation
New Directions provides long-term support throughout the quality initiative, from design phase through implementation and measurement.
Improving relations with customers will naturally improve organizational results. Sounds so simple, yet customers report being unsatisfied with more than one-third of their interactions. And they typically tell between 15–40 other people about it!
The learner will be able to:
- Identify your customers (internal and external) and the deliverables they expect
- Recognize the basic needs of all customers
- Understand the benefits of service standards and service level agreements and how to create them
- Reduce failure costs that affect service
- Measure customer satisfaction
Who Should Attend:
An insightful workshop for any individual or group that is working on improving service to their customers.