In House Training Teams
Our Certified Train-The-Trainer Program:
More and more organizations are finding it cost effective to build in-house training teams and purchase scripted modules that are “ready to go.” We have now launched over a dozen training teams and provided them with everything they need to be successful. Our training preparation program includes the following:
- Assistance with identifying potential in-house trainers through a rigorous recruiting and selection process
- Familiarizing the new trainers with New Directions’ Train-the-Trainer Certification Program
- Camera-ready participant workbook and PowerPoint slides
- Ongoing support, auditing and skill development for the training team
- Methods to measure return on investment and evaluate training quality
In-house Training Team Training:
Day One - The learner will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and process of the in-house training team
- Identify the difference between trainer and presenter
- Recognize how adults learn and process information
- Accommodate different learning preferences
- Understand material design and proper formatting for PowerPoint, workbooks, etc.
Day Two - The learner will be able to:
- Identify the role of a training when delivering a training
- Deliver the training material in a way that promotes interest
- Coordinate the use of PowerPoint, stand-up delivery, and training materials
- Reduce the effects of nervousness
- Handle different training situations such as problem participants
- Deliver a brief presentation
Scripted Modules available in the Train-the-Trainer Program:
"How Teams Work"
"Effective Meeting Skills"
"Teams in a Toyota Production System Model (5 units)"