You may wish that sometimes you could do it all yourself — just so it would get done right —but truthfully that’s unrealistic. This workshop will help you to get others to see the inefficiencies in their processes and have a continuous improvement mindset.
The learner will be able to:
- Build a continuous improvement mindset in your workforce
- Identify ways to imbed continuous improvement techniques into the culture
- Develop ways to surface and correct process inefficiencies
- Learn how to recognize and measure the 8 most common process inefficiencies
- Implement techniques to track results that will spread success
Who Should Attend
Any manager, supervisor, or leader who needs to drive process efficiency into the organization’s culture.