Event Design & Facilitation
It costs organizations lots of money to bring people together for events such as strategic planning sessions, customer focus groups, advertiser forums and the like. The last thing you want is for it to be a dud, or worse yet, to bomb. When it’s so important that an event be planned and facilitated well, seek out the professionals at New Directions. We have been planning, organizing, and facilitating events for over 25 years.
The process begins with design meetings where you detail the goals you are trying to achieve with your event. We then offer lots of suggestions and strategies for how to design the best program possible. In addition, if desired, we will also facilitate the event to provide expert guidance throughout the entire experience. Our facilitators are trained experts in handling diverse groups and managing the details.
Here’s how we’ve proven to be most helpful:
1. Provide guidance and insight in the program’s design including development of event theme, ice-breakers, timing of events, content of events, and the presentation of events.
2. Assist with online data gathering in advance of the event to provide greater insight and interest in the content.
3. Interview stakeholders in advance of the event to gather clarity about their needs and desires.
4. Prepare & training of in-house facilitators to conduct break-out group discussions.
5. Provide support in the creation of quality materials for the event, from posters to booklets, PowerPoint presentations, flip chart sheets, etc.
6. Collate materials after the event into a summary presentation, booklet, or PowerPoint slides.