Generations in the Workforce
Gen X/Y Workforce:
There is a new type of employee inthe workforce who doesn’t always respond to the same motivators as the Baby Boomers. In fact, the Gen X/Y worker needs more reinforcement and different motivators. For example, the word “stability” is a fictional term to them.
The learner will be able to:
- Understand the motivators for the Gen X/Y workers
- Embrace the diversity and skillsets they offer
- Recognize techniques to engage the Gen X/Y worker
- Build competency and commitment to the organization
- Define the key words and approaches to avoid
Who Should Attend:
Great workshop for those who supervise or manage the younger workforce.