We use the well-established ADDIE model to design and develop all of our modules:
1. Analyze the learners: all of our trainings are custom-designed for the client to make the learning relevant and practical for the person in the classroom.
2. Design: We employ either a classical, job instruction or laboratory model of training design based on the competency of the learner and the type of learning required. For example, the soft skill sessions are designed in a classical format while the on-the-job training utilizes the widely-accepted Job Instruction model.
3. Develop: Our sessions are filled with examples, stories, references, links, videos and tools that keep all generations of learners engaged.
4. Implement: The training is implemented with a minimum amount of fuss and confusion for the organization.
5. Evaluate: We utilize two levels of evaluation: the typical “smile” sheet rating form, plus a follow-up to be certain the training is being implemented.