What are the benefits of having a professional leadership development and coaching?
- In one study conducted by MetrixGlobal LLC, companies including Booz Allen Hamilton received an average return of $7.90 for every $1 invested in executive coaching.
- A recent study of Executive Coaching in a Fortune 500 firm by MetrixGlobal reported a 529% return on investment and significant intangible benefits to the business.
- A survey by Manchester Inc. of 100 executives found that coaching provided an average return on investment of almost six times the cost of the coaching.
- An internal report of the Personnel Management Association showed that when training is combined with coaching, individuals increase their productivity by an average of 86% compared to 22% with training alone.
- A Hay Group study of Fortune 500 companies found that 21 to 40% utilize Executive Coaching; Coaching was used as standard leadership development for elite executives and talented up-and-comers.
The NDC Leadership Development coaches, certified in Executive Coaching through the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), are able to facilitate belief and behavior change in individuals through a coaching process that produces results.
We believe our role as leadership experts is to bring new and different thinking to situations, be bold and persistent when necessary, challenge the status quo and share our own experiences and those of other organizations (our cross-pollination effect). We help people bring out their best kept ideas and move them from good leaders to great leaders. We are also not afraid to challenge behaviors that are problematic in the workplace, whether it’s an autocratic style, the need for anger management, or surfacing dysfunctional responses.
Develop an engaged, competent and productive workplace of leaders able to pilot you into the next generation. Survival of the Hive: 7 Leadership Lessons from a Beehive written from our leadership experts is a fun, engaging and thought provoking concept for the new leader and organization.